Investment Property Calculator Affiliate Program
Our affiliate program provides a unique way for you to earn commissions on qualifying referral sales.
When you sign up for the Investment Property Calculator Affiliate Program we'll give you a special link to Investment Property Calculator that you can share through your website, your Facebook post, your blog, your tweet or anywhere you have control over the content - but please do not spam! You'll earn income for every purchase from customer that visits www.investmentpropertycalculator.com.au through your special link.
If you generate less than 20 sales per month, we will pay you 10% of what a customer spends with us each time you refer someone to Investment Property Calculator.
If you can generate more than 19 but less than 30 sales in any given month, we will pay you 20% of what customers spend with us as commissions for that month.
If you can generate more than 29 sales in any given month, we will pay you 30% of what customers spend with us as commissions for that month.
||Commission Percentage (%)
|1 to 19
|20 to 29
|More than 29
Unlike other affiliate programs we don't have a minimum payment limit which means as long as you have earned commissions we will pay you. Payment will be made to you 45 days after the purchase date. Any unpaid commissions will be carried over to the next payment cycle.
We can customize the Investment Property Calculator to fit our customer's needs. If your referrals pay us to customize the calculator, you will get 10% commission as well.
If you would like to join our affiliate program, please fill in the form below and then click on the "Sign up Now" button. Please fill in all the fields.
Please note: Once you click the Sign Up Now button, an email will be sent to you. If you cannot find that email, please check your junk mail folder!
Investment Property Calculator Anti-Spam Policy â€“ Investment Property Calculator strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
* Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
* Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook, and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
* Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
* Solicitations posted to chat rooms or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
* Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.